Following the success of MVP Cloud OS Week held this September at Microsoft's Victoria Office, CloudOS is going on the road.
We are pleased to announce the next phase of our MVP-led events, the MVP Cloud OS (Infrastructure) Relay, to be held November 11-15th and 25th to 29th in selected cities nationwide.
Join Microsoft and a panel of MVP speakers, to learn about Cloud OS and how you can use the technology suite from Microsoft to transform your business.
Today's business runs on IT. Every department, every function, needs technology to stay productive and help your business compete. And that means a wave of new demands for applications and resources. The datacenter is the hub for everything you offer the business, all the storage, networking and computing capacity. To ride the wave of demand, you need a datacenter that isn't limited by the restrictions of the past. You need to be able to take everything you know and own today and transform those resources into a datacenter that is capable of handling changing needs and unexpected opportunities. With Microsoft and its Cloud OS strategy, you can transform the datacenter.
Where and when are the events;
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REGISTER FOR THE SQL RELAY? CLICK HERE
- 11/11/13 Reading Microsoft Campus Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1WG - Completed
- 13/11/13 Cardiff Bay Creative Centre, Aberdare House, Mount Stuart Square, Cardiff Bay, CF10 5FJ - Completed
- 14/11/13 Birmingham Highbury Hall, 4 Yew Tree Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8QG - Completed
- 15/11/13 Hemel Hempstead Shendish Manor, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP3 0AA - Completed
- 25/11/13 Newcastle St James Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4ST - Register - Session Details (Only a few places left) Completed
- 26/11/13 Manchester Mechanics Conference Centre, 103 Princess St, Manchester, M1 6DD - Register - Session Details (Only a few places left) Completed
- 27/11/13 Norwich The King's Centre, King Street, Norwich NR1 1PH - Register - Chalk 'n' Talk event Session Details Completed
- 28/11/13 Bristol Thistle Bristol City Centre,The Grand, Broad Street, Bristol BS1 2EL - Register - Session Details Completed
- 29/11/13 London Microsoft, Cardinal Place, 80-100 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5JL - Sold Out - Session Details Completed
These will be great events, top speakers, top topics and a little bit more.....
- Windows Hyper-V Track: Virtual Machine and Fabric management of your virtual estate, be it On-premise or in the Cloud
- Configuration (ConfigMgr) Track: Compliance Management (forward thinking for the IT Pro) and Intune with ConfigMgr for your devices
Configuration Manager isn't just a tool for deploying software and in this session we explore just how we can use Configuration Manager to provide true configuration management, with examples of how to move monitor and report on configuration settings through to how those settings can be enforced and changes to baselines remediated. This session will also dive into the extra management functions available with the integration to Windows Intune.
- Monitoring (OpsMgr) Track: Monitoring of your services in the Public Cloud and your Private Clouds
Using System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager we will look at how both your public and private clouds can be monitored, ensuring that all components from the self service portals to the back end infrastructure are available and performing as required. To follow the cloud theme with self service automation, we will force a number of failures and view the alerts generated and the automated actions that can be performed to resolve the issue using other products in the System Center R2 suite.
Servicing the Private Cloud Track: Service providers, do you have challenges with automation and understanding the hybrid Cloud?
Automation using tools like SCORCH and Virtual Machine Manager are rapidly changing the way that IT Depts. can work. Automation can be seen in many ways in large companies and smaller companies as a replacement of the mundane tasks. Also ISP’s or service providers can benefit from automation.
- How companies using a hybrid Office 365 installation can automate with SCORCH
- Deploying SharePoint using System Center (lite touch for the client)
- Monitoring SharePoint without having to log on to a SharePoint server with SCOM
System Center Integrated Track:Showing how System Center can work together with Integration and Processes
The journey starts from the business end user service catalog design, to the configuration of Service Manager Self Service Portal catalog components, and ends with automatically servicing requests from the portal. Standardize real world business processes, personalise Service Manager and automate with SCO 2012.The new world of the cloud changes the way IT is consumed. Start the end user’s journey to the private cloud today.
- Windows Azure Pack WAP in action, Azure for your back yard
In this session we explore the world of the Windows Azure Pack and look at some deployment scenarios as well as the integration with System Center. The session will finish off by looking at how we extend the Windows Azure Pack.
- What is WAP?
- Deployment scenarios for WAP
- System Center integration
- Extending WAP
Speakers for the Tour
We have a great line up of MVP speakers as well as field experts in System Center and Cloud OS, these include
- MVP David Allen
- MVP Gordon Mckenna
- MVP Raphael Perez
- MVP Simon Skinner
- MVP Steve Beaumont
- John Quirk
- Martyn Coupland
- Sam Erskine